Welcome




Welcome! Don't know if you find what you are looking for here, but please feel free to browse around. My intent is to have some space to think things out and share my questions and comments about life from a Christian world view.








Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nothing too insignificant for God

Sometimes we only think of God as only doing big miracles and speaking to us only about the most critical things in our life. God is so capable of holding all of creation together and being everywhere all the time that I believe he actually has time to exercise his sense of humor with us.

Earlier this evening I went to my car to pull my Bible out so that I could read something of worth to see how it could connect with something I might have experienced this week. Well I came in the house, bible in hand, and remembered to go over to check my work cell phone to see if the charger was working properly. I picked it up looked at it, set it down and began to walk away when it rang. Its not suppose to ring on the weekends unless it's an on call emergency. I answered it. It was one of my co-workers who was taking a bible course at a local college. she needed some help with her assignment and wanted to know if I had a moment to find something in the Bible for me.

So here I am next to the phone bible in hand when they call. Just a coincidence? NOT!!!!!!!

I felt like God was saying, “Yo! Bob! Did you not think I pay attention to everything you do?
Did you not think I can set you up to use you even when you are not aware I am getting you ready?
Did you not think I know your every move?
What is it to you if I choose to reveal myself to you in the grandest most magnificent way or in the quiet insignificance of a Saturday evening at home?
What part of Omnipotent don’t you understand?”

Okay, I think I had my lesson for the day

God is THE Original multi –tasker, isn’t He!

No comments: