Welcome




Welcome! Don't know if you find what you are looking for here, but please feel free to browse around. My intent is to have some space to think things out and share my questions and comments about life from a Christian world view.








Monday, June 11, 2018


“Dear Bob

Never doubt I know who you are, where you are, and what you are up to.

 I knew you were curious to know more about recumbent bikes.  That’s why unbeknownst to you, I arranged for you to have a “chance encounter” with someone on the trail today.  You can thank me for the test ride.

I knew it was going to rain, that’s why I had you come alongside him just before the shelter. 

I knew you’d have a great time talking to him, that’s why it rained for 90 minutes. 

I knew you would know I arranged all this when you would find out his name is Bob and he’s a pastor.

I knew it would lift your spirits to hear what he’s been through.  

I knew you two could relate to many things you had in common.

And Yes, I know when He prayed for you that there were things he mentioned that you hadn’t.  That’s why I’m God!  I wanted you to know I’ve still got plans for you even though you can’t see any of what that looks like.

Do you have any idea how many “chance encounters” you’ve had over your lifetime that were actually divine appointments?

These are just little details to me.  Remember I am the one who created you and this universe.  I am all-powerful, all-knowing, and ever-present.  I hold your future in my hands. Nothing happens that I am not aware of.  I gave my Son so that you might live!

BE ViGILANT!  I am always doing something that you can join me in!

Your Heavenly Father, Yahweh”

 

You have looked deep into my heart, LORD, and you know all about me. You know when I am resting or when I am working, and from heaven you discover my thoughts. You notice everything I do and everywhere I go. Before I even speak a word, you know what I will say, and with your powerful arm you protect me from every side. I can't understand all of this! Such wonderful knowledge is far above me. (Psalm 139:1-6 CEV)

 

Know who you are, whose you are, where you came from, and where you are destined for.

No comments: